RSGallery2 support forums > RSGallery2 3.x bugs & problems

Images don't show when clicking thumbnail J!2.5

(1/1)

littlepai:
I tried to batch upload through FTP and the images can show in Slideshow but not when I click on the thumbnail. It just shows the image file name on the top of the page after I click on the thumbnail. I tried single upload and I wasn't able to upload at all. Tried zip upload through Joomla backend and I waited a long time and the page didn't change a bit... :(

I'm using Joomla 2.5.28, with RSGalleary2 3.2.0. The old galleries are still there but I cannot upload new images to old galleries with single upload.

whazzup:
It looks like there are several ,or one common issue
To near it down we need some more information.

Which PHP version is running ?
Do you get error messages when uploading single images

I had joomla version 2.5.x running with RSG2 3.2.0 for some time but mabe not on J! 2.5.28. I will check it again

To improve things in between now and a solution you may try RSG 2 Control->maintenance->regenerate->regenerate thumb and regenerate display images
This shall create the missing files. But as the other part is not working it may be this ain't neither

whazzup:
littlepai,
i did install J!2.5.28 and uploaded two pictures. See http://joomla25.tomfinnern.de/. one uploaded picture is small (The blue one) but with the other you may try to click it. When i tried it it did get bigger in several steps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version