Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
December 13, 2018, 04:35:39 AM
News:
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Pluign and module by whazzup
[June 08, 2018, 11:57:13 PM]

Version 4.4.1 released by whazzup
[May 31, 2018, 04:31:16 PM]

search.html.php refer to rsgsearch.css with a wrong path by whazzup
[January 13, 2018, 08:12:04 PM]

Slow Gallery with many Photos by whazzup
[September 22, 2017, 09:22:33 AM]

Batch Upload via frontend by whazzup
[September 11, 2017, 10:20:50 PM]

Version 4.3.1 released by whazzup
[August 07, 2017, 10:34:02 PM]

File upload limit is 2MB by whazzup
[July 31, 2017, 10:09:21 PM]

Fixed: Users can see other users galleries name when they try to add photos. by whazzup
[July 23, 2017, 03:56:35 PM]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What will be new in the next version? (posting guidelines - download)  (Read 10984 times)

Offline mirjam

• Retired from Dev Team

Re: What will be new in the next version? (posting guidelines - download)
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 09:52:08 PM »
Changes in SVN1076 with respect to SVN1075
  • Added the option to include the items in any child galleries when displaying the number of items in a gallery (Configuration > tab: Display > Slider: Front Page (default: yes, for backwards compatibility).
  • Increased the length of fields `name` and `title` for the items to 255 characters and changed these numbers for fresh installations as well. To be able to do this:
  • Bumped version number to 3.1.1

[Download available in top post (for logged in users): com_rsgallery2_j25_Nightly_v3.1.0_SVN1076.zip]
With a little boy in the house I don't spend as much time on RSG2 anymore.

I still like RSG2, if you do too, please think about how you can invest some of your time in RSG2... the one remaining coding volunteer (Whazzup) can use your help!

Offline mirjam

• Retired from Dev Team

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 05:30:44 PM »
Changes in SVN1077 with respect to SVN1076
  • Added two options so that user can choose to have a link to the slideshow when single items are displayed (item view) and in the gallery view where a number of items are displayed per gallery. See Backend > Components > RSGallery2 > Control Panel > Configuration > Tab: Display
    - Slider: Image Display > Setting: Display Slideshow in item view (default: no)
    - Slider: Gallery View > Setting: Display Slideshow in gallery view (default: no)
  • Fixed the COM_RSGALLERY2_ALL that didn't show any galleries for the menu link that shows the Root gallery.
  • Fixed "Notice: Undefined property: JSimpleXMLElement::$params" for Slideshow One

[Download available in top post (for logged in users): com_rsgallery2_j25_Nightly_v3.1.0_SVN1077.zip]

I still like RSG2, if you do too, please think about how you can invest some of your time in RSG2... the one remaining coding volunteer (Whazzup) can use your help!

Offline mirjam

• Retired from Dev Team

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 09:28:47 PM »
Changes in SVN1078 with respect to SVN1077
  • Two new options in RSGallery2's Configuration: Show only items owned by the logged in user in My Galleries (default no) and Show only galleries owned by the logged in user in My Galleries (default no).
  • Frontend My Galleries now checks number of images allowed per user correctly upon upload.

[Download available in top post (for logged in users): com_rsgallery2_j25_Nightly_v3.1.0_SVN1078.zip]

Offline mirjam

• Retired from Dev Team

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 03:07:40 PM »
Changes in SVN1080 with respect to SVN1078
  • # Fixed "Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$editor in ...\libraries\joomla\html\html\grid.php on line 327": Checked out images in My Galleries now show username of the 'editor' who checked it out
  • # Moved pageNav object for galleries in My Galleries out of "Display gallery limitbox"-if-statement. Fixes Notice.
  • All available languages now have all language strings (new ones in English). Cleaned up list of unused and duplicate strings of before version 3. Intention is to add new language strings not only to en-GB file, but also to the other language files at the bottom of those files (although they will be in english then). Goal is to make it easier for translators to keep up with the languages files and its changes and to show users an english string if one in their own language isn't available.

[Download available in top post (for logged in users): com_rsgallery2_j25_Nightly_v3.1.0_SVN1080.zip]

Offline mirjam

• Retired from Dev Team

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2012, 09:12:10 PM »
Changes in SVN1082 with respect to SVN1080
  • Bug fix: Gallery thumbnail can no longer be a thumbnail of a published item in a unpublished subgallery.
  • Bug fix: (Published) Items in unpublished subgalleries no longer count for the number of images in their parent gallery (with setting "Include items in child galleries when displaying number of items in a gallery" = Yes).
  • Addition: When user is logged in, the blue/red/green icons showing that the user is owner/gallery is unpublished/user can upload are now showing for the list of subgalleries as well.
  • Some changes to the fi-FI finnish language file.
  • Small changes for duplicate language strings in all language files

[Download available in top post (for logged in users): com_rsgallery2_j25_Nightly_v3.1.0_SVN1082.zip]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up